Bhutan Travel Blog
Questions & Answers, Bhutan Travel Tips and Holiday Concerns & Updated by Travellers & Bhutan Swallowtail Team
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
Supervisor: CEO and Board
Bhutan Swallowtail is a fast growing young Tour Company founded by a team of energetic & enthusiastic individuals, all working with the same spirit and with one consensus: to grow together.
Undertake responsibility of Bhutan Swallowtail’s communications with different target audiences, including Customers, Suppliers and Investors. The successful candidate will join the existing dynamic team and is expected to:
- Promote Bhutan Swallowtail’s brand, activities and Product,
- Advise other employees and managers on communication tasks
- Create corporate communication materials
To develop new and update old products, brand and activities through proper and timely market research. The successful candidate is expected to monitor forums, social media sites and issue press releases.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Minimum university graduate with any discipline but major in English; and the applicant must have a minimum 10 years of working experience in any background.
2. Female applicants are encouraged to apply for the post to join our existing 66% strong female work force.
3. Candidate must demonstrate solid writing, analytical and research skills in paper as well as during the interview.
4. Applicants must prove high level of self-confidence, motivation and the ability to multi task.
5. This job is only for Bhutanese Nationals
Depending on successful candidate’s experience and managements’ satisfaction, the salary will be fixed between Nu. 35-45,000.00 per month. A 6-month probation period will apply.
12 October 2019
For walk in:
Bhutan Swallowtail Tours and Travels
4th Floor, Thimphu Plaza,
Mobile : 77 78 25 57
Ms Sonam Yangdon