Adventure by day, authentic luxury by night
Ultimate Bhutan Luxury Tour, The Aman Kora Journey
Travel in style for a unique Bhutan Travel and Bhutan Holiday experiences and while realizing your much awaited dream to visit this dreamland. Indulge in the highest levels of personal and attentive service, lavish and sumptuous accommodations, and a tour program tailored by Bhutan Swallowtail – No. 1 Bhutan Travel Agent since 2015 in terms of high quality service deliverance.
The Ultimate Bhutan Luxury tour is specifically designed by Bhutan Swallowtail to meet the needs and expectations of luxury travellers. While focusing on the supreme comfort and elegance of traveling, we are striking the right balance of local insight, independence and flexibility. People of Bhutan are genuinely devoted to spiritual realization and Bhutan boasts of clean air, undisturbed nature and rich age – old culture and tradition and the tour will take you through an in depth emotional experience in this country of myths and legends.
Want to Know About AmanKora, Visit our Blog, "Aman Kora in Bhutan"
DETAILS OF THE TOUR PACKAGE
Travel Difficulty: Moderate
6 - 7 hours of activity a day and/or elevation gain, higher altitude, longer distance, uneven terrain.
Ultimate Luxury Bhutan Tour Highlights
- Adventure by day and authentic Luxury by night - all night stay at AmanKora, the supreme comfort and elegance
- The right balance of local insight, independence and flexibility
- Tiger’s Nest/Taktsang Monastery. Hanging onto a precarious almost vertical mountain cliff, it’s a spectacular sight in terms of location, setting and history and is one of the holiest sites in the Buddhist arena.
- Excursion of Thimphu valley – Combination of the ancient and the modern
- Excursion of Punakha – the old capital of Bhutan
- Excursion of Gangtey valley – one of the beautiful glacial valleys of Bhutan
- Excursion of Bumthang valley – The Spiritual Heartland of Bhutan
- Visit Dochula Pass – 3,150 meters, enjoy the spectacular panoramic view of the snow capped Himalayas
- Visit Tashi Chho Dzong or the Fortress of the Auspicious Religion – the office of the Dragon King of Bhutan
Hoisting of prayer flags high in the mountains – as per your birth an astrologer will consult the Divination Charts and accordingly your guide will purchase the appropriate prayer flags that most benefit and protect you.
- Traditional farmhouse experience
- Play/practice a game of traditional archery
- Traditional hot stone bath
- Included quality wining and dining: a welcome reception with drinks at every hotels of your stay,
- Throughout your holiday to Bhutan, escorted by one of the Bhutan Swallowtail’s expert tour guide- your ‘travelling concierge’, expert guide, consummate facilitator and friend in a foreign land who ensures your journey is as enjoyable as possible.
- Baggage handling everywhere on your tour.
- Free Wi-fi and internet in most of the hotel rooms and lobbies.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Bhutan Swallowtail’s Luxury air conditioned SUV and coach with extended leg room.
- Airport Transfers as per the scheduled flights.
- Airport Transfers
- All Accommodation at Amankora - ultimate luxury hotels in Bhutan
- All three meals, tea, coffee and bottled water
- Dedicated SUV luxury vehicle with a driver
- English Speaking licensed Guide throughout the Trip
- Short hikes, Packed lunches and snacks wherever required
- Monumental /Entrance Fees
- Visa fee
- Government Royalty – goes towards economic developmental works in Bhutan eg, education, health, roads etc
Package Does Not Include:
- Air fare
- Refreshments and bottled drinks and alcohol
- Tips/gratuities – It is at your discretion to tip your guide and driver as per their service quality
- Cost arising out of Flight Cancellation/road blockades/ landslides and events beyond our control
- Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
The vehicles of Bhutan Swallowtail are all luxurious with air conditioning / heating systems catering to the comforts of our guests as well as ensuring a smooth ride over the mountainous and winding roads of Bhutan. With high ride quality and extended legroom you can enjoy the beautiful landscape from the inside of our cars. We will have four-seater Hyundai Santa fee air-conditioned luxury SUV for you and your family with a dedicated driver and a guide throughout your trip.
VISA to Bhutan
All tourist Visa has to be applied through a local tour operator and the only document required for this is a scan copy of your passport with a minimum validity of 6 months prior to entering Bhutan. This is the only document required from your side for us to apply for your Bhutan Visa. Visa approval only depends on your imminent travel dates.