Happiness Bhutan Cultural Tour - Luxury Bhutan Tour Package (5 days)
This Happiness Bhutan luxury tour will take you on a cultural extravaganza of the beautiful valleys of Western Bhutan, unique culture and traditions and rich nature with overnight stays at 5 star hotels and resorts throughout the trip. Luxury, comfort and style is the essence of this tour and expect to be swept away on a luxurious expedition of the best that Bhutan offers while enjoying the various high-end resorts and its extravagant facilities and services.
- All accommodations at luxury high-end hotels and resorts
- Tiger’s Nest/Taktsang Monastery - one of the holiest sites in the Buddhist arena
- Hoisting of prayer flags high in the mountains – as per your birthdate an astrologer will consult the Divination Charts and accordingly your guide will purchase the appropriate prayer flags that most benefit and protect you
- Excursion of Thimphu valley – the capital city
- Dochula Pass - enjoy the spectacular panoramic view of the Snow-capped Himalayas
- Tashi Chho Dzong - Fortress of the Auspicious Religion
- Farm House experience - typical Bhutanese rural life, Bhutanese cooking experience and traditional dinner
- Traditional hot stone bath & a game of traditional archery
- Included quality wining and dining: a welcome reception with drinks at every hotels of your stay,
- Throughout your holiday to Bhutan, escorted by one of the Bhutan Swallowtail’s expert tour guide- your ‘travelling concierge’, expert guide, consummate facilitator and friend in a foreign land who ensures your journey is as enjoyable as possible.
- Baggage handling everywhere on your tour.
- Free Wi-fi and Internet in most of the hotel rooms and lobbies.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Bhutan Swallowtail’s Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Airport Transfers as per the scheduled flights.
- Package Inclusion:
- English Speaking Guide throughout the Trip
- Luxurious SUV vehicle with driver – Toyota Prado/Land Cruisers/Hi-roof Buses
- Stay in luxury 5 star hotels
- All three meals, tea and snacks, picnic
- Bottled mineral water throughout the trip
- Cooler box for cold water/beverage in the vehicle
- Hot thermos with tea/coffee on the go
- Short hikes, Packed lunches and snacks wherever required
- Monumental Fees
- Bhutan Tourism Development Fee
- VISA Fee
- Government Royalty- goes towards the socio-economic development activities, eg, education, health, roads, etc
Package Does Not Include:
- Air fare
- Refreshments and bottled drinks and alcohol
- Tips/gratuities – It is at your discretion to tip your guide and driver as per their services
- Cost arising out of Flight Cancellation/road blockades/ landslides and events beyond our control
- Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
VISA to Bhutan
All tourist Visa need to be applied via a local and licensed tour operator like Bhutan Swallowtail Travels, hence all tourist Visas are issued only to those foreign nationals who have booked a holiday trip to Bhutan with a local tour operator. The Visa is approved and issued by the Tourism Council of Bhutan and the Department of Immigration of the Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs.
The Visa Fee is USD 40.00 per person for one time visit. For Visa extension the request has to be made by the tour operator and the renewal fee is Nu 500.00.
The only document required is a scan copy of your passport with a minimum validity of 6 months. The rest of the documents and papers will be prepared by the tour operator so as to ensure a smooth and hassle free visa application procedure.
Important Note: No Bhutanese foreign missions or embassies abroad have the authority to grant Bhutanese tourist visas.
Terms and Conditions:
All tour information and prices are correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer our Booking Conditions page.