5 Star Luxurious Bhutan Cultural Tour
Designed specially for movement impaired travellers to Bhutan
5 Star Luxurious Bhutan Cultural Tour For Special Needs
For the first time in Bhutan Tourism, a team of Bhutan Swallowtail has designed a most luxurious Bhutan tour for specially-abled ardent travellers who wish to visit Bhutan - the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan.
What to expect:
This tour is especially designed for specially-abled (movement impaired) ardent travelers who wish to explore the Himalayan kingdom in the clouds. Bhutan is most popular for maintaining its age-old culture and traditions, environment and nature. The whole of Bhutan has often been described as a ‘vibrant living museum’ and a cultural extravaganza for the tourists.
Your stay will be at the highly recommended Hotels in Bhutan that provides excellent luxuries in incredible locations and world-class services.
- 1:1 English speaking helpers throughout the tour
- English Speaking Tour Leader Guide throughout the tour
- Stay in hotels – Luxury 4 & 5 star hotels
- All three meals, tea and coffee
- Packed lunches and snacks wherever required
- Monumental Fees
- Bhutan Tourism Development Fee
- Government Royalty of USD 65 per person per night – your personal contribution free health, education to the people and all developmental works in Bhutan
- VISA processing Fee
- Airport Transfers
- Local sim card – on request only
Package Does Not Include:
- International/Domestic Air fare
- Refreshments and bottled drinks and alcohol
- Cost arising out of Flight Cancellation/road blockades/ landslides and events beyond our control
- Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
Hotels/Accommodation and Room Type:
Night 1 - Paro - Zhiwaling Hotel - Junior Suite
Night 2 - Thimphu - Le Meridian - Classic
Night 3 - Thimphu - Le Meridian - Classic
Night 4 - Gangtey - Gangtey Lodge - Farm Suites
Night 5 - Gangtey - Gangtey Lodge - Farm Suites
Night 6 - Punakha - Uma by Como - Valley View
Night 7 - Paro - Uma by Como - Valley View
Night 8 - Paro - Uma by Como - Valley View
- Included quality wining and dining: a welcome reception with drinks at every hotels of your stay,
- One to one helper to ensure safety, comfort and assistance wherever required
- Baggage handling everywhere on your tour.
- Free Wi-fi and Internet in most of the hotel rooms and lobbies.
The vehicles of Bhutan Swallowtail are all luxurious and air conditioned, catering to the comforts of our guests as well as ensuring a smooth ride over the mountainous and winding roads of Bhutan. With high ride quality and extended legroom you can enjoy the beautiful landscape from the inside of our cars. We have Toyota SUVs, Hi Ace buses and coaster buses with carrying capacity of up to 30 people in one bus. Driven by experienced and licensed drivers we will make sure you enjoy your holiday to Bhutan and the comforts of our luxurious fleet of cars.
VISA to Bhutan
All tourists must obtain a visa clearance prior to travel to Bhutan. Visas are processed through an online system by us as your licensed Bhutanese tour operator.
You are required to send the photo-page of your passport and your visa will be processed by the Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) once the full payment of your holiday (including a USD $40 visa fee) has been wire transferred and received in the TCB bank account. Once received the visa clearance will be processed within 72 working hours.
At your point of entry you will be required to show your visa clearance letter, the visa will then be stamped into your passport.
Terms and Conditions:
Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.