Meditate, Contemplate and Relax
Slow Living, Healthy Eating, Sound Sleeping, Nurturing Nature and Creating Connections
Mindfulness Journey to Bhutan
Get away from fast moving hustle and bustle city life, travel to Bhutan and take refuge in the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan, breath in fresh air, get calm, go slow, be present and tap into the healing power of nature that Bhutan has to offer. Experience a range of Bhutan’s luxury hospitality with range of Buddhist Meditation and Yoga classes and Bhutanese Traditional healing Ayurveda and herbal medicines.
We begin our journey at Bhutan Spirit Sanctuary in Paro the Bhutan’s first well being inclusive high-end sanctuary for body, mind and spirit. Yoga and meditation will continue in a silent and peaceful mountaintop of Bumdra (4100 m (13450 feet) high– the cliff above Tiger’s Nest monastery where 1000 angles were believed to have flown from the rocky cliff and blessed by Guru Rimpoche.
Discover your spiritual awakening as you meditate in the Tiger’s Nest Monastery – the most spiritual sight in Bhutan.
- Welcoming Dinner by the founders of Bhutan Swallowtail Tours and Travels,
- Throughout your holiday to Bhutan, escorted by one of the Bhutan Swallowtail’s expert tour guide- your ‘travelling concierge’, expert guide, in addition to Mediation and Yoga Teachers
- Baggage handling everywhere on your tour.
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet in most of the hotel rooms and lobbies.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Bhutan Swallowtail’s Luxury air conditioned SUV and coach with extended leg room.
- Airport Transfers as per the scheduled flights.
- Airport Transfers
- All cost pertaining to Mediation, Yoga classes, fees and charges
- Stay in hotels as indicated in the itinerary
- All three meals, tea and coffee
- Dedicated SUV vehicle with a driver and
- English Speaking Guide throughout the Trip
- Short hikes, Packed lunches and snacks wherever required
- Monumental Fees
- Bhutan Tourism Development Fee
- VISA processing Fee
Package Does Not Include:
- International Air fare
- Refreshments and bottled drinks and alcohol
- Cost arising out of Flight Cancellation/road blockades/ landslides and events beyond our control
- Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
The vehicles of Bhutan Swallowtail are all luxurious and air conditioned catering to the comforts of our guests as well as ensuring a smooth ride over the mountainous and winding roads of Bhutan. With high ride quality and extended legroom you can enjoy the beautiful landscape from the inside of our cars. We have Toyota SUVs, Hi Ace buses and coaster buses with carrying capacity of up to 30 people in one bus. Driven by experienced and licensed drivers we will make sure you enjoy your holiday to Bhutan and the comforts of our luxurious fleet of cars.
VISA to Bhutan
All tourists must obtain a visa clearance prior to travel to Bhutan. Visas are processed through an online system by your licensed Bhutanese tour operator, directly or through a foreign travel agent.
You are required to send the photo-page of your passport to your tour operator who will then apply for your visa. The visa will be processed by the Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) once the full payment of your holiday (including a USD $40 visa fee) has been wire transferred and received in the TCB bank account. Once received the visa clearance will be processed within 72 working hours.
At your point of entry you will be required to show your visa clearance letter, the visa will then be stamped into your passport.
Terms and Conditions:
Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.