Bhutan Travel Blog
Questions & Answers, Bhutan Travel Tips and Holiday Concerns & Updated by Travellers & Bhutan Swallowtail Team
Job Title: Asst. Communication Officer
Bhutan Swallowtail is a fast growing young Tour Operator formed by a team of energetic & enthusiastic individuals, all working with the same spirit with one consensus: to grow together.
Job Title: Asst. Communications Officer
Supervisor: CEO and Board
1. Assist Communications Team
Undertake and Assist the responsibility of Bhutan Swallowtail’s communications with different target audiences, including Customers, Suppliers and Investors. The successful candidate will join the existing dynamic team and is expected to:
- Promote Bhutan Swallowtail’s brand, activities and Product,
- Advise other employees and managers on communication tasks
- Create corporate communication materials
2. Market Research
Should be able to productively team up with communication team is developing new and update old products, brand and activities through proper and timely market research. The successful candidate is expected to monitor forums, social media sites and issue press releases.
Qualifications and Experience:
- No Experience required
- Minimum university graduate with any discipline but major in English.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply for the post to join our existing 66% strong female work force.
- Candidate must demonstrate solid writing, analytic and research skills in paper as well as during the interview.
- Applicants by means you think fit must prove self-confidence, high motivation and the ability multi task either on paper or during the interview.
Depending on successful candidate’s experience and managements’ satisfaction, the selected candidate salary will be fixed between 15-20,000.00 per month. A 3-month probation period will apply.