5 Star Bhutan Holiday
Bhutan Luxury Holiday with 5 Star & Above
The Ultimate 5 Star Luxury Bhutan Tour will take you on a cultural extravaganza of the beautiful valleys, unique culture and traditions and rich nature with overnight stays at 5 star hotels and resorts throughout the trip. Luxury, comfort and style is the essence of this tour and expect to be swept away on a luxurious expedition of the best that Bhutan offers while enjoying the various high-end resorts and its extravagant facilities and services.
- All accommodations at luxury high-end hotels and resorts
- Tiger’s Nest/Taktsang Monastery - one of the holiest sites in the Buddhist arena
- Hoisting of prayer flags high in the mountains – as per your birthdate an astrologer will consult the Divination Charts and accordingly your guide will purchase the appropriate prayer flags that most benefit and protect you
- Excursion of Thimphu valley – the capital city
- Excursion of Punakha valley – the old capital of Bhutan
- Gangtey & Phobjika valleys – remote, peaceful and picturesque valley
- Dochula Pass and enjoy the spectacular panoramic view of the Snow-capped Himalayas
- Tashi Chho Dzong - Fortress of the Auspicious Religion
- Farm House experience - typical Bhutanese rural life, Bhutanese cooking experience and traditional dinner
- Traditional hot stone bath & a game of traditional archery
- Included quality wining and dining: a welcome reception with drinks at every hotels of your stay,
- Throughout your holiday to Bhutan, escorted by one of the Bhutan Swallowtail’s expert tour guide- your ‘travelling concierge’, expert guide, consummate facilitator and friend in a foreign land who ensures your journey is as enjoyable as possible.
- Baggage handling everywhere on your tour.
- Free Wi-fi and Internet in most of the hotel rooms and lobbies.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Bhutan Swallowtail’s Luxury air conditioned SUV
- Airport Transfers as per the scheduled flights.
- Sustainable Development Fee 0f USD 65 per person per night
- All accommodations at 5 star hotels as mentioned
- All three meals, tea and snacks
- Bottled mineral water throughout the Trip
- Dedicated SUV Car with a driver
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Short hikes, Packed lunches and snacks wherever required
- Government Royalty – Free Education, Free Healthcare, roads, etc
- Local sim card to make international calls and access mobile internet (upon request)
Package Does Not Include:
- VISA FEE of USD 40 per person
- Air fare
- Refreshments and bottled drinks and alcohol
- Tips/gratuities – It is at your discretion to tip your guide and driver as per their services
- Cost arising out of Flight Cancellation/road blockades/ landslides and events beyond our control
- Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
VISA to Bhutan
All tourists Visa has to be applied through a local tour operator and the only document required for this is a scan copy of your passport with a minimum validity of 6 months prior to arrival in Bhutan.
Terms and Conditions of Bhutan Luxury Holiday Package:
All tour information and prices are correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer our Booking Conditions page.