Honeymoon in Bhutan
Honeymoon & Bhutan Cultural Tour Package
Bhutan is a Shangri-La of romantic escapades for couples both old and young and a perfect place to visit for a blissful honeymoon or exchange your vows. You will experience Romantic Cultural Honeymoon Extravaganza with Bhutan Cultural Tour Package Across Breathtaking Scenery, Snow Capped Himalayan Mountains, Beautiful valleys, Luxurious Accommodations and Wedding in Local Bhutanese Way, Spiritual as well as in Style.
What to expect: Honeymoon Tour Package
Bhutan is a Shangri-La of romantic escapades for couples both old and young and a perfect place to visit for a blissful honeymoon or exchange your vows. For a memorable honeymoon in the Himalayas we have a whole list of things to do and places to visit for the newlyweds. Starting off with a special prayer in one of the sacred temples for a long-lasting happy marriage, to cultural sight-seeing, wearing the beautiful Bhutanese dress for photo-shoots at awesome locations, short hikes, romantic picnics by the riverside or mountain tops and a whole list of activities as you enjoy your first and most important initial beginning. We can also arrange for a lavish or simple wedding ceremony where you can also experience marriage the traditional Bhutanese way.
- Romantic dinners and picnic lunches
- Though your guide and driver will be with you throughout the tour, however they will give you ample space and time for you two to be together
- Special rooms for the couple
- Included quality wining and dining: a welcome reception with drinks at every hotels of your stay,
- Welcoming Dinner by the founders of Bhutan Swallowtail Tours and Travels,
- Throughout your holiday to Bhutan, escorted by one of the Bhutan Swallowtail’s expert tour guide- your ‘travelling concierge’, expert guide, consummate facilitator and friend in a foreign land who ensures your journey is as enjoyable as possible.
- Baggage handling everywhere on your tour.
- Free Wi-fi and Internet in most of the hotel rooms and lobbies.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Bhutan Swallowtail’s Luxury air conditioned SUV and coach with extended leg room.
- Airport Transfers as per the scheduled flights.
- Airport Transfers
- Stay in hotels/Farm-stays as indicated in the itinerary
- All three meals, tea and coffee
- Dedicated SUV vehicle with a driver
- English Speaking Guide throughout the Trip
- Short hikes, Packed lunches and snacks wherever required
- Monumental Fees
- Bhutan Tourism Development Fee
- Government Royalty of USD 65 per person per night – your personal contribution to the health, education and all developmental works in Bhutan
- VISA processing Fee
Package Does Not Include:
- International/Domestic Air fare
- Refreshments and bottled drinks and alcohol
- Cost arising out of Flight Cancellation/road blockades/ landslides and events beyond our control
- Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
The vehicles of Bhutan Swallowtail are all luxurious and air conditioned, catering to the comforts of our guests as well as ensuring a smooth ride over the mountainous and winding roads of Bhutan. With high ride quality and extended legroom you can enjoy the beautiful landscape from the inside of our cars. We have Toyota SUVs, Hi Ace buses and coaster buses with carrying capacity of up to 30 people in one bus. Driven by experienced and licensed drivers we will make sure you enjoy your holiday to Bhutan and the comforts of our luxurious fleet of cars.
VISA to Bhutan
All tourists must obtain a visa clearance prior to travel to Bhutan. Visas are processed through an online system by us as your licensed Bhutanese tour operator.
You are required to send the photo-page of your passport and the your visa will be processed by the Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) once the full payment of your holiday (including a USD $40 visa fee) has been wire transferred and received in the TCB bank account. Once received the visa clearance will be processed within 72 working hours.
At your point of entry you will be required to show your visa clearance letter, the visa will then be stamped into your passport.
Terms and Conditions:
Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.