Mountain Biking in Bhutan
The Real Adventure in Bhutan Through the Pristine Environment
On - Road Biking in Bhutan
Riding a bicycle either for fun or for fitness has come very popular sports now in Bhutan. This is mainly due to improved in road conditions, construction and maintenance of high quality east west national HighWay and extended roads connecting major attractions and sightseeing.
The ride is totally on paved wider roads and highways. This sports activity is termed as most basic and fit for beginners, men and women, amateur and is awesome for all levels of riders.
The best part of this biking is it’s an old fashioned pedaling, a ride through the most spectacular landscape, rich vegetation and thick forest and snow capped mountains. Through this light and less intense ride, you will be also able to ride through various rural areas of Bhutan, villages and interact with locals.
- Connect to major cultural attractions of the regions
- Visit to villages on the way to understand the rural life of Bhutan
- Interaction with the local athletes
- Through the natural vegetation, rich forest and spectacular view of the Himalayan ranges in the background.
- 3 Hours whole body massage at the end of the day
- One time Hot Stone bath with natural herbs