Bhutan Cross Country Cultural and Photography Tour
The most exhaustive cross country Bhutan tour focused on photography
This tour is focused more on photography of people, rural Bhutan, beautiful landscape, bird watching, with organized community festival and private get together party with rural folks.
What to expect Bhutan Cross Country Photography Tour
Bhutan is located in the interior Himalayas with high rise Himalayan Mountain ranges, numerous snow capped mountains, fairy tale like scenery and breath taking landscape. Show your photography skills by capturing the rich bio diversity of Bhutan, numerous Himalayan birds, intricate architecture, and happy smiling Bhutanese people. This and much more as you traverse from one valley to another with ample opportunity and subjects of photography every second of the way. Additionally Bhutan is proud to present more than 700 species of birds and more than 50 species of the Rhododendron flowers.
- Private community Festival organized by the company
- Private get together party in the traditional way where all the villagers will gather to offer you welcome and departure local drinks, food and dance as per the Bhutanese custom
- Visit to antique houses in villages and photograph the medieval way of life still practiced in Bhutan
- Photography in some temples is not allowed; and for portraits always ask their permission first. While Bhutanese people in general like being photographed but always be respectful
Bhutan Cross Country Photography Tour - Other Highlights
- Included quality wining and dining: a welcome reception with drinks at every hotels of your stay,
- Welcoming Dinner by the founders of Bhutan Swallowtail Tours and Travels,
- Throughout your holiday to Bhutan, escorted by one of the Bhutan Swallowtail’s expert tour guide- your ‘travelling concierge’, expert guide, consummate facilitator and friend in a foreign land who ensures your journey is as enjoyable as possible.
- Baggage handling everywhere on your tour.
- Free Wi-fi and Internet in most of the hotel rooms and lobbies.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Bhutan Swallowtail’s Luxury air conditioned SUV and coach with extended leg room.
- Airport Transfers as per the scheduled flights.
Bhutan Cross Country Photography Tour - Package Inclusion:
- Airport Transfers
- Stay in hotels/Farm-stays as indicated in the itinerary
- All three meals, tea and coffee
- Dedicated SUV vehicle with a driver
- English Speaking Guide throughout the Trip
- Short hikes, Packed lunches and snacks wherever required
- Monumental Fees
- Bhutan Tourism Development Fee
- VISA processing Fee
Package Does Not Include:
- International/Domestic Air fare
- Refreshments and bottled drinks and alcohol
- Cost arising out of Flight Cancellation/road blockades/ landslides and events beyond our control
- Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
The vehicles of Bhutan Swallowtail are all luxurious and air conditioned catering to the comforts of our guests as well as ensuring a smooth ride over the mountainous and winding roads of Bhutan. With high ride quality and extended legroom you can enjoy the beautiful landscape from the inside of our cars. We have Toyota SUVs, Hi Ace buses and coaster buses with carrying capacity of up to 30 people in one bus. Driven by experienced and licensed drivers we will make sure you enjoy your holiday to Bhutan and the comforts of our luxurious fleet of cars.
VISA to Bhutan
All tourists must obtain a visa clearance prior to travel to Bhutan. Visas are processed through an online system by us as your licensed Bhutanese tour operator.
You are required to send the photo-page of your passport and the your visa will be processed by the Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) once the full payment of your holiday (including a USD $40 visa fee) has been wire transferred and received in the TCB bank account. Once received the visa clearance will be processed within 72 working hours.
At your point of entry you will be required to show your visa clearance letter, the visa will then be stamped into your passport.
Terms and Conditions:
Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.