Families from Abroad...
Bhutan is a country full of myths and legends and I also have funny stories to share as well which makes me to enjoy traveling around with my guests sharing my knowledge, experiences and stories of Bhutan. I am an active full fledged and certified Cultural Tour guide and have been working with Bhutan Swallowtail for the last 5 years.
Born and brought up in a remote village of Paro, surrounded by so many historic sights and ancient architecture and awesome landscape, nostalgia of my childhood days constantly run through me as I travel around with my guests and I become aware of the timelessness of my country, particularly of my village.
As a tour guide I am happily and professionally able to follow my passion of proudly showing off my country to my guests ensuring my guests are not only well taken care of in every aspects but also able to imbibe some of our happiness and contentment to take back home. Just like any of our Bhutan Swallowtail tour guides, being flexible, having fun and making sure that our guests get the most from their vacation is my primary focus and goal.
- 2010-11 - Motithang higher secondary school- BCSE
- 2012-2013 - Tenzin higher secondary school - BHSEC
- Dzongkha- National language(read, write and speak) and some other local dialects.
- English-(read, write and speak)
- Japanese( read and speak)
- Hindi ( speak)
Personal interest and hobby
- To interact with new people
- To travel & explore new things
- Learning about history and culture
Certificate & awards
- 2017- Tourist Driving License Certificate
- 2013 August- Certification in Bhutan Culture Tour Guide (National certificate)
- 2013- Basic Certificate Course on Buddhism at Loden Foundation
- 2011- Police Youth Partnership Program