Your Friendly Companion
Tshering Leads the Tour
For all the guides every tour is the same; we go to the same place and we say the same things all over again but I keep in the mind that for the most of the guests it’s a lifetime experience hence I provide with the best of everything.
I consider them as guests, not as tourists or clients. So I manage the tour, the way they want, in the simple terms and being flexible. I want them to feel comfortable like their home and I have been culture tour guide for three years and I still have the same spirit and enjoy my work as the first tour.
For a person to do good professionally she has to love her job. My job not only pays me but fulfil my hobbies. I love exploring places and love knowing about other cultures. I provide the best information to my guests.
- Been working as freelancer guide since 2016.
- Worked as a barista in Tshenden Cafe.
- Passed a culture tour guide with merit and tourism council of Bhutan.
- Gross national happiness training GNH centre, Bhutan.
- Iconography talks organised by the guide association of Bhutan.
- Member of guide association of Bhutan.
Personal Interest and Hobby
- Exploring other cultures and meeting new people.
- Exploring and going new places.
- Playing games.
- 2011 to 2014 - Drukgyel Central School
- 2002 to 2010 - Woochu Lower Secondary School.
Share This Post