- Enjoy 2 nights 3 days spectacular beauty of nature on the Alpine Flower Photography Trek,
- Learn and take photographs of many different varieties and species of Alpine flowers,
- Campsite surrounded by Blue Poppies, the national flower of Bhutan,
- Tiger’s Nest/Taktsang Monastery. Hanging onto a precarious almost vertical mountain cliff, it’s a spectacular sight in terms of location, setting and history and is one of the holiest sites in the Buddhist arena.
- Cultural extravaganza of the Western regions of Thimphu, Paro, Wangdue and Punakha valleys
- Visit Dochula Pass and enjoy the spectacular panoramic view of the various snow capped Himalayan mountains
- Visit Tashi Chodzong or Fortress of the Auspicious Religion – the office of the Dragon King of Bhutan
- Included quality wining and dining: a welcome reception with drinks at every hotels of your stay,
- Welcoming Dinner by the founders of Bhutan Swallowtail Tours and Travels,
- Throughout your holiday to Bhutan, escorted by one of the Bhutan Swallowtail’s expert tour guide- your ‘travelling concierge’, expert guide, consummate facilitator and friend in a foreign land who ensures your journey is as enjoyable as possible.
- Baggage handling everywhere on your tour.
- Free Wi-fi and internet in most of the hotel rooms and lobbies.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Bhutan Swallowtail’s Luxury air conditioned SUV and coach with extended leg room.
- Airport Transfers as per the scheduled flights.