- Cross Country tour from West to East, explore and experience almost anything that Bhutan can offer
- You will visit all the western regions as well as some of the least visited 6 eastern regions
- Tiger’s Nest/Taktsang Monastery. Hanging onto a precarious almost vertical mountain cliff, it’s a spectacular sight in terms of location, setting and history and is one of the holiest sites in the Buddhist arena.
- Excursion of Bumthang Valley – the Spiritual heartland of Bhutan
- Excursion of Lhuntse and Khoma Villages – the originating place of Bhutanese genuine hand woven textiles
- Visit Drametse and Drametse Monastery, a sixteenth-century monastery straddling a steep and narrow mountain ridge in the verdant slopes of the eastern Himalayas
- One Day Bird Watching as you drive from Trashigang to SamdrupJongkhar
- Included quality wining and dining : a welcome reception with drinks at every hotels of your stay,
- Welcoming Dinner by the founders of Bhutan Swallowtail Tours and Travels,
- Throughout your holiday to Bhutan, escorted by one of the Bhutan Swallowtail’s expert tour guide- your ‘travelling concierge’, expert guide, consummate facilitator and friend in a foreign land who ensures your journey is as enjoyable as possible.
- Baggage handling everywhere on your tour.
- Free Wi-fi and internet in most of the hotel rooms and lobbies.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Bhutan Swallowtail’s Luxury air conditioned SUV and coach with extended leg room.
- Airport Transfers as per the scheduled flights.